Energika may manage in full, or assist customers in all phases of, the design of systems for the reduction of energy consumption, such as, for example: the optimization of heat generation plants and cooling plants, renewable energy plants and co-generation systems, power factor variation systems, etc.; the performance of feasibility studies; the formulation of draft and final projects; works management; the choice of suppliers, and other related activities. Starting from the customer’s general specifications, the following are produced:
- Electrical and electronic circuit diagrams, solid-wire power circuit diagrams and ancillary circuit diagrams;
- Working diagrams of mechanical systems;
- P&I diagrams;
- Drawings of construction details and As Built drawings;
- Working system specifications ;
- Dimensions of system components;
- Drafting of documents containing technical specifications for the purchase of components;
- Bills of quantities and printouts of Call for Bids ;
- Technical-financial tabulation and examination of offers made;
- Follow-up of suppliers for equipment and systems.
Use the form at the side here, to send us your QUESTIONS, or ask for PERSONALIZED ADVICE!