Energika may manage in full, or assist customers in all phases of, the design of systems for the reduction of energy consumption, such as, for example: the optimization of heat generation plants and cooling plants, renewable energy plants and co-generation systems, power factor variation systems, etc.; the performance of feasibility studies; the formulation of draft and final projects; works management; the choice of suppliers, and other related activities.
Starting from the customer’s general specifications, the following are produced:
- Electrical and electronic circuit diagrams, solid-wire power circuit diagrams and ancillary circuit diagrams;
- Working diagrams of mechanical systems;
- P&I diagrams;
- Drawings of construction details and As Built drawings;
- Working system specifications ;
- Dimensions of system components;
- Drafting of documents containing technical specifications for the purchase of components;
- Bills of quantities and printouts of Call for Bids ;
- Technical-financial tabulation and examination of offers made;
- Follow-up of suppliers for equipment and systems.
Do you want to reduce your electricity consumption?
Energika consultants can help you!
Discover our personalized consulting services, from the analysis and monitoring of consumption to the optimization of supply contracts, to everything related to energy efficiency, auditing and planning of interventions.
Ask for information without obligation
+39 0541 79 1306
or if you prefer we will call you!