FUND YOUR INVESTMENT!
ENTRUST US WITH THE FUNDING OF YOUR INVESTMENT!
Energika, in fact, is capable of funding the investment required to realize the energy efficiency project your company needs. The cost of funding will then be repaid by the project’s benefits, bearing in mind the savings made on your energy bills and the possibility of being awarded White Certificates.
The energy performance contract is a contractual agreement whereby an ESCO undertakes to provide a series of services and perform a series of operations aimed at upgrading and improving the efficiency of an energy system owned by another person (the beneficiary), whereby the payments for the investment made in the aforesaid measure, are made on the basis of the degree of improvement in energy efficiency established by contract.
The uniqueness of this contractual mechanism consists in the fact that the ESCO is remunerated on the basis of the actual results achieved by the customer through the utilization and modernization of existing technology, plants and structures.
In regard to the distribution of risks, to the coverage of the funding, and to the ESCO’s remuneration, energy performance measures may give rise to different types of energy performance contract.
Energika, in its capacity as an ESCO, offers to evaluate contracts of this kind that aid the implementation of improved efficiency measures by its customers, in a manner to be established on the basis of the analysed projects and of the requirements of the companies or public administrations in question.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATES
Energy savings incentives include “Energy Efficiency Certificates” (Titoli di Efficienza Energetica – TEE), otherwise known as White Certificates, which are issued to distributors and ESCOs for energy savings obtained through the adoption of efficient systems and technology.
These White Certificates are tradable on the market, and they constitute an important instrument with which to reduce the time it takes to recover investments made to improve energy efficiency.
Energika is capable of evaluating and proposing actions eligible for incentives in favour of companies’ energy savings. This mechanism can help companies at each stage of the process, as follows:
- Evaluation of the regulatory framework and the market situation within which the action is to be performed;
- Analysis of obtainable White Certificates, of the cost-benefit ratio, and of the method to be used in requesting provision (Standard Forms, Detailed Forms or Final Projects);
- Appraisal and submission of the paperwork to the GSE;
- Realization of the project and of the required monitoring system;
- Submission of applications for the assessment and certification of energy savings;
- Sale of recognized White Certificates.
Through involvement in this virtuous mechanism, companies directly benefit in terms of the reduction in their energy spending, and of the financial incentives they are given for an average period of 5 years from realization of the project, and they also contribute towards the achievement of national Energy Efficiency targets
Nel corso del 2014 e del 2015, in occasione del Premio F.I.R.E. “Certificati Bianchi per un’industria energeticamente efficiente”, Energika ha vinto il premio per il migliore progetto presentato da una ESCO che rappresenta un caso esemplare di come una società esterna qualificata possa supportare un’impresa industriale nell’individuare soluzioni efficaci e mirate a sfruttare le risorse energetiche locali.
KEPT CONSTANTLY UPDATED ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
A monthly report is produced describing all available funding opportunities and incentives, particularly those in the energy field, and subdividing projects into European and Regional calls for tender.
Should a customer be interested, Energika can provide the necessary assistance with the granting of the energy saving incentive in question, through:
- an analysis of the customer’s situation, in order to verify whether the customer is eligible according to the call for tender, and to ascertain timescales and the possible benefits;
- the preparation of the required technical documents, and provision of assistance with preparing other documents (e.g. of an administrative or financial nature);
- guidance with the application procedure;
- assisting the customer with submission of the application ;
- the management of any communications or requests for information received from the issuing entity;
- notifying the customer of the outcome of the procedure, and helping the customer verify that the incentive has been duly paid.