For every energy carrier, energy expenditure depends on two factors: the amount of energy consumed and the purchase price of that energy.
The energy consultancy service offered by Energika enables companies to obtain the best possible purchase price available, and to eliminate all avoidable or undue costs, connected for example to errors made by the supplier/distributor, or to the application of penalties.
Energika’s specialists are constantly updated on legal and tariff developments, and they avail themselves of a software programme developed by Energika.
These energy consultancy services comprise various activities, including verification and monitoring of electricity bills, assistance with the negotiation and fruition of special offers, and the constant updating of our customers with regard to new developments in the energy market.
VERIFICATION AND MONITORING OF INVOICES
- Energika receives customers’ electricity, gas or other fuel bills.
- These bills are checked through the website designed by Energika and constantly updated, which permits the purchase price of electricity, gas or any other fuel to be monitored on a monthly basis, and enables the individual items and total amounts shown on the invoice to be checked.
- Energika informs the customer of any errors discovered in regard to the terms of supply, or to the laws in force, and sees to making the corresponding adjustments.
- Each customer may log on to Energika’s website using the customer’s personal password, in order to view records of its energy consumption, invoices, the outcomes of audits, communications with the supplier, contracts stipulated, etc.
- Benchmark: Energika quantifies the financial saving that could be made on the existing contract stipulated under the Regulated Market, at the best conditions available on the Free Market and any other benchmark parameter established in agreement with the customer, for the purpose of the economic-financial evaluation of the risk/opportunity of negotiation of conditions.
ASSISTANCE WITH THE NEGOTIATION AND COMPARISON OF OFFERS
PHASE 1: MARKET ANALYSIS
Energika constantly monitors the energy market. When it detects particularly favourable conditions, it informs the customer of such and produces a comparison of the offers available from the principal market energy suppliers, by analysing:
- the financial clauses (supply prices, indexing, bonuses/charges, etc.);
- the supplementary clauses (duration, withdrawal, termination, etc.);
- the critical clauses (that could be to the customer’s disadvantage – Energika liaises constantly with suppliers in order to curb such as far as possible).
PHASE 2: POINTING OUT THE REAL SAVING
The comparison highlights the possible savings compared to existing conditions, together with all supplementary conditions, for each type of customer.
PHASE 3: FINALIZING THE CONTRACT
The customer, with the help of Energika, may establish the most suitable purchase or sales strategies, and choose the contract that best meets its needs. The customer shall be given all the assistance it requires with regard to the procedures involved in signing the chosen proposal.
Energika keeps its customers updated with regard to the opportunities or legal obligations that arise, on the basis of market developments, and assists the customer in completing all of the necessary formalities, such as: communications with the institutions (AEEG, GSE, CUSTOMS AGENCY…), UTF declarations, obtaining SEU/SEESEU certification, application for exemption, etc.
Use the form at the side here, to send us your QUESTIONS, or ask for PERSONALIZED ADVICE!