In addition to the accreditations provided for by the professional orders (Order of Engineers, Board of Industrial Experts with Degrees, Order of Surveyors), Energika also boasts a number of acknowledgements at both company and personal levels, that enhance its business activities:
- E.S.CO. (Energy Service Company) recognised by the AEEGSI, with notification dated 17 May 2005, according to the provisions regarding Acknowledgement of the requirements provided for by Article 1, paragraph 1, point t), of Annex A to the Authority’s resolution no. 103/03 of 18 September 2003;
- E.G.E. (Expert in Energy Management) Energika’s staff includes technicians possessing the qualification established by the UNI CEI 11339 Standard – Energy Management – Experts in Energy Management – which sets out the general requirements for qualification, ascertained through a process of certification on the part of SECEM, a body accredited by ACCREDIA;
- Regional Order of Energy Certifiers.
- F.I.R.E. Prize “White Certificates for efficient industry – The best project submitted by an ESCO” for the years 2014 and 2015;
Energika is also a member of the following organizations/associations:
- Member of F.I.R.E. – Federazione Italiana Risorse Energetiche (the Italian Federation of Energy Resources), in the category of Companies operating in the field of energy products and services provision (SV);
- Member of AIEE – Associazione Italiana Economisti dell’Energia (the Italian Association of Energy Economists), which provides monthly figures for fuel prices.
“ Finally, Engineer Paolo Paglierani, a member of the CTI – Comitato Termotecnico Italiano Energia e Ambiente (the Italian Heating Engineering Committee – Energy and the Environment), participates in the meetings held to draw up guidelines for energy diagnosis pursuant to Regulation 16247:3 “Processes”. ”