- Installation of an high efficiency stretch blow moulding machine
- Installation of high efficiency refrigeration units
- Installation of high efficiency variable-speed air compressors
- Preforms furnaces optimization
- Efficiency of the mold cooling system
- Installation of high productivity thermoforming
- Heating Plant optimization, with replacement of BTZ boilers with biomass boilers
- Energy Audit
Case 1: New Heating Plant
Design am heating plant that allows to optimize consumption and reduce environmental impact.
Existing heat generator, operating at BTZ , has been replaced by a new generator powered by biomass fuel.
The new boiler has allowed to take advantage of incentives (“Conto Termico” mechanism), equal to about € 40,000 over 5 years; also it constitutes an ecological choice that enhances the company’s image. The investment was approximately € 80,000.
Case 2: High Efficiency stretch-blow machine
Optimize profitability and production cost by reducing electricity consumption during the PET bottling process.
Installation of a new stretch-blow characterized by high efficiency motor and heating modules, reduced compressed air consumption, increased productivity and reduced dimensions.
The new system can save over 140,000 €/year into electrical energy for the same production and obtain 540 TEE/year, which corresponds to a gain of about 54,000 €/year. The investment required was approximately € 680,000.